1-1. In our policy, "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description contained in the information. The term "personal information" refers to the information that we collect and use to make decisions about our customers' personal information.
1-2. In our policy, "privacy information" means information that can be used to identify users, including the personal information described in the preceding paragraph, as well as the history of activities on communication services and other information generated and stored on users' smartphones, PCs, and other terminals by users or in relation to users' terminals. means anything that we collect in accordance with our policies.
2. Method of Collecting Privacy Information
2-1. The privacy information we collect on our services will be collected in the manner set forth in the following paragraphs, depending on the type of information.
2-2. Information provided by users
- (1) Name
- (2) Date of birth
- (3) Address
- (4) Phone number
- (5) E-mail address
- (6) Bank account number
- (7) Credit card number
- (8) Driver's license number
- (9) Other information entered by the user as specified by us at the time of registration.
2-3. information provided by other services ("Partner") when you allow us to link your use of our services with such other services
- (1) Transaction records including IDs used by users at partner companies
- (2) Information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked company according to the privacy settings of the linked company
2-4. information we collect about you when you use our services
We may collect information about how you access our services and how you use them.
This may include the following information
- (1) Services, software, and products purchased
- (2) History of pages viewed and advertisements
- (3) Search keywords used in searches
- (4) Date and time of use, method of use, and usage environment (including communication conditions of the relevant terminal and various settings for use in the case of use through a mobile terminal)
- (5) IP address
- (6) Cookies and anonymous IDs
- (7) Location information
- (8) Individual identification information of the terminal
3. Purpose of collecting and using privacy information
3-1. Privacy information will be used by us to provide our services as set forth in Section 2 of this Article, and may also be used for other purposes as set forth in Section 3 of this Article and below.
3-2. The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of our services are as follows
- (1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services, such as registration acceptance, identity verification, and fee calculations related to our services.
- (2) To provide information on our services and to respond to inquiries, etc.
- (3) To respond to any violation of our terms and conditions, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions, etc.") regarding our services.
- (4) To notify you of changes in the terms and conditions of our services
- (5) For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
3-3. We may use your device information, log information, cookies, anonymous IDs, location information, etc. for the purpose of compiling statistical data related to our services in a form that does not identify you personally.
3-4. We may use your device information, log information, cookies, anonymous IDs, location information, etc. for the purpose of distributing or displaying advertisements from us or third parties.
3-5. For other marketing purposes, we may use your name, e-mail address, date of birth, and other information you enter when you register for use.
4. Method of Notification, Publication or Obtaining Consent, and Request to Cease Use)
4-1. the privacy information specified in each of the following items shall be subject to the user's consent prior to its collection.
- (1) Terminal information
- (2) Location information
4-2. Users may request that we stop using their user information, in whole or in part, by configuring our services as prescribed, in which case we will promptly stop using such information as we deem appropriate. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for our services, we will stop collecting such information only when you unsubscribe from our services in the manner prescribed by us.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in cases where disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
However, this does not apply in the following cases
- (1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- (3) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- (5) When the following items are notified or announced in advance
- The purpose of use includes provision to third parties.
- Data items to be provided to third parties
- The means or method of providing the information to the third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
6. Joint Use
When we share users' personal information as follows, we will notify users of the information in (1) through (4) in advance by the method prescribed by us.
- (1) Items of personal information to be jointly used
- (2) Scope of joint users
- (3) Purposes of use by persons with whom we jointly use the information
- (3) Purpose of use of jointly used parties
- (4) Person responsible for the management of user information
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
7-1. When we are requested by a user to disclose his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose such information to the user without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself (if such personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, the Company will notify the user to that effect. However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
7-2. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
8. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
8-1. Users may request us to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") their own personal information held by us on the grounds that such information is not true, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law and in accordance with the procedures we have established.
8-2. If we receive a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and based on the results, if necessary, we will correct the relevant personal information and notify the user thereof.
8-3. If, as a result of our investigation as described in the preceding paragraph, we decide, based on reasonable grounds, not to make such corrections, we will notify the user to that effect.
8-4. If we are not obligated to make such corrections, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall not apply.
9. Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
9-1. we shall not use or delete (hereafter referred to as "stop using") personal information from users on the grounds that the personal information is used beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the personal information was obtained by wrongful means, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law. If a request is made, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, suspend the use of personal information based on the results of the investigation, and notify the individual to that effect. However, if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved or other reasons, and alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual can be taken, these alternative measures will be taken.
9-2. If, as a result of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we decide, based on reasonable grounds, not to make corrections, etc., we will notify the user to that effect.
9-3. If we are not obligated to make such corrections, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs shall not apply.
10-1. We will review from time to time the status of our operations regarding the handling of user information and strive for continuous improvement, and may change our policy as necessary.
10-2. We may make changes or additions to our policy ("changes to our policy, etc.") in the following cases
- (1) When changes to our Policy are in the general interest of our users.
- (2) When the change of our policy does not violate the purpose of the contract and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the change, the reasonableness of the content after the change, and other circumstances related to the change.
10-3. We will notify you of any changes to our policies in accordance with the preceding paragraph at least 7 days prior to the effective date of such changes in a manner prescribed by us. If you continue to use our services or do not terminate your use of our services within the period of time specified by us after we notify you of such changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to the changes in our policies. However, in the case of changes that require the consent of the user under the law, the user's consent shall be obtained in the manner prescribed by us.
11. Contact for Inquiries
Inquiries regarding our policies should be mailed to
〒1-6-6 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0053, Japan 12 MF Bldg. 3F
Enacted and enforced on September 20, 2017
Revised and effective March 31, 2020
Addendum: Revised and effective January 6, 2021
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)